The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, June 11, 2017

One to Skip! Charlotte Tilbury Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask

Charlotte Tilbury Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask
Gulp...$55

Oh my...how did I get suckered into this purchase???  No one to blame except Moi, who foolishly believed in the fairy tale of going to bed pasty and waking up looking like I spent a week at a spa in St. Bart's.

Granted, said transformation can take between one and three nights, but I'm here to tell you, on night four (and today, day one), I've got nada.  Additionally, there is a minuscule amount of product in this pretty tube.

Soooooo disappointing!!!
Even worse, I just read Bergdorf's new return policy...They must have a lot of abusers, because they are taking a very non-Nordstrom approach to returns.  In a nutshell, returns will only be accepted on pristine, unused, unworn merchandise or products with all tags and original packaging intact.

OUCH!

Unfortunately, CT is not all that readily available, hence my visit to BG to purchase it.  This will definitely give me pause before purchasing other cosmetics there.

In the interim, save your 5,500 pennies...Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow Mask delivers neither bronze nor glow. It's enough to make me consider getting a tan the old fashioned way and it won't cost me a cent...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...