The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, April 14, 2017

TotalBeauty's Best of 2017 Awards

Rejoice Girls! Differin Gel is OTC Renova!





TotalBeauty  released their Best of Beauty winners for 2017.  I like the format; they include both their beauty editor's choices as well as readers favorites, stacked together by category, in an easy to flip through slideshow.

Categories include Makeup, Hair and Skincare, Body.  I tend to snap pictures on my phone and shop accordingly.  With my Ulta 20% coupon, I already picked up top rated IT CC Cream and Mally Beauty H3 Concealer. Fingers crossed, I'll keep you posted...


Coincidentally, my dear friend Suzanne called to tell me that her Dermatologist had nicely shared some good news! Renova, that anti-aging wonder that we pay though the nose for, but acne riddled kids get a $9 script, is now available over-the-counter.

TotalBeauty included Differin Gel, as part of their recommendations for acne innovations, but we all know how this is really going to be used.  Run now, while it's still in stock at Target.

My Sephora VIB 15%  coupon just arrived, so I'll be trying more products not sold at Ulta from the list.  Happily, there were a few budget friendly drugstore items, like Revlon's Color Stay Creme Eye Shadow and Bert's Bee's tinted Lip Oil which I will also be trying...

There is no telling if their loves will be mine until I try them, but I'm always happy to have a head start on culling down what to buy/try.  Do take a peek for yourself and don't forget to hang on to your receipts.

Happy shopping Lovelies!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...