The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, April 24, 2017

St. Ives Coconut Oil Scrub




St. Ives Coconut Oil Scrub
$6.99...ish



I've been pondering trying a cleansing oil for awhile...my biggest fear was that it would leave an oily residue that would make me feel like I needed to wash my face.  Ummm...Isn't that what I just tried to do???

It turns out that I absolutely LOVE  St. Ives Coconut Oil Scrub.  A few things; there is something really wonderful about the beautiful glow that you can achieve from, essentially, massaging your face for several minutes. A dime size amount is all you need.  I will admit, that in the beginning, I did do a quick light lather with Cetaphil soap, because I am a little nutty about feeling like my skin is scrupulously clean at the end of the day. Now that I've adapted, I am happy enough with just using the oil scrub on its own, which emulsifies once water is added.

I also do like to use it best when I'm showering, since the coconut shell powder that acts as the exfoliant, is a bit gritty and needs a really good rinse.


If you have been thinking about trying an oil based cleanser, St. Ives Coconut Oil Scrub is a great one to try.  For starters, it's budget friendly.  It also comes in their familiar "apricot" scrub, but in an oil base as well.  Is there a woman on the planet who hasn't purchased St. Ive's original Apricot Scrub???  I think there was a tube that lived in my shower for half of the nineties...


NATURAL INGREDIENTS


  • Coconut Oil
  • Coconut shell powder
  • Pure Grapeseed oil

EXTRA BENEFITS


  • Combines power of St. Ives iconic scrubs with the gentle nourishment of a cleansing oil
  • Made with 100% natural exfoliants and 100% natural grapeseed oil
  • Delivers a medium exfoliation level
  • A 3-4 times a week kind of oil scrub
  • Dermatologist tested & non comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)
Net-net Lovelies, this is a happy find.  Despite using it several times a week, I've barely made a dent in the bottle, so I know I will be using and enjoying this cleanser for a long, long time.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...