The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Organyc Lash and Brow Serum

Organyc Lash and Brow Serum
$34.99

UGGGHHH!!!  I just went to edit this post for a typo and hit something that made the whole thing go away in a poof!

I'm first returning to humanity, day 5 of the flu, and don't have the energy to rewrite the whole thing.  Here's what you need to know:

This stuff works!  It's formulated without all the kah kah resulting in zero irritation, where normally my eyes feel like fire ants are marching across my corneas.


I buckled up, anticipating I would have to wait about two months to see any dramatic growth, and was amazed and delighted to see significant growth after just one week of twice daily use!



Love, love, love, that they have an ultra thin applicator, that keeps too much product from getting into your eye.  I think it's a total winner and I can't wait to see continued growth.

Too good not to share.  Do purchase STAT!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...