The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Everpro GrayAway Root Touch-Up Magnetic Powder

Everpro GrayAway Root Touch-Up Magnetic Powder
$9.99 to 12.99 at Drugstores Nationwide


Everpro's orginal Root Touch-Up Spray, was an ingenious and profitable, early entry into the temporary root cover up field. To this day, it is one of my most popular posts, with well over 100,000 views.  I have tried every spray on the market, including all the expensive ones, like Rita Hazan, and have loyally stuck with Gray Away's spray. Simply put, IMO it's the best.  Added bonus? It's cost effective.

I have been known to whip it out of my handbag and sweetly demand  ask, if I can demo it on family and friends whose skunk like parts, I cannot remove my eyes from.  (Done and said with love, of course...) Usually, that ends with said person, converted, hightailing it to CVS.


When Everpro's team reached out and asked me if I would like to sample their new GrayAway Root Touch-Up Magnetic Powder, I happily agreed.

It too, is a winner! Adorably packaged, it is easy to use and travel with.  The applicator is a sponge nub, that allows for easy application that buffs and blends well into the scalp. Available in 3 shades, hopefully one will be a great match for you.

Brilliantly, it is also a fraction of the price  of Color Wow's Root Touch Up Kit and is more readily available to purchase. Why pay more???

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...