The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pretty Is What Pretty Does

Pretty Is What Pretty Does

 Valentino green shoes, $930 / Valextra handbags purse / Renee Lewis pearl earrings


Richards, where I work as their Personal Shopper  and our online website www.Mitchellstores.com  has a fabulous selection of Renee Lewis  jewelry, including the earrings featured in this set, which I covet. Daily.

We also have a wide assortment of Valentino's ever popular rock stud shoe and have recently added Valextra handbags. Valextra bags are uber chic, quiet, and elegant with nary a logo. The skins are tanned at the same factories as Hermes.  J' adore!!!

For more info, contact me directly at 203-622-0551,  follow prompts to communicate on our website or email me at DivaDebbi@gmail. com

Welcome to my world!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...