The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, May 27, 2016

Flashback Friday: Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick

Almay Smart Shade Butter Lipsticks



When I put on my face each day, I find it important to see everything in balance, lip included.  As such, I always have and extra of my Holy Grail MAC Soar Lip Pencil, and whatever my lipstick du jour is,( Bare Minerals Chase Your Dreams) in my, none too organized, makeup drawer.  This keeps me from having to rummage in my, none to organized, handbag for said accoutrements.

This morning I gave up Chasing my Dreams.  When it was nowhere to be found, I reached for Almay's Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick in #50 Berry Light/ Medium.  Wow this is a fabulous creation!!!
I loved them (I bought several) after originally blogging about them last January.

A hybrid of lipstick and gloss, they do feel positively buttery and moisturizing on the lip. Added bonus? Rich pigmentation and staying power...I'm in love, all over again.




I know, "matte" is having another moment, yet I find the look drying and aging, (unless your initials are T.S.).
Cheap and cheerfully priced, everyone should be able to find a shade that is just right for their skin tone. So, as we kick off the summer with the first Holiday weekend, take a peek for Butter Kiss Lipstick while your stocking up on sunscreen.

Happy Everything...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...