The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What I Wore Today

DivaDebbi "What I Wore Today"

I have been a Personal Shopper and Stylist for the whole of my professional career. I feel blessed that my job is my joy and that so many clients, now friends, have been so loyal to me. Though many of my purchases are from Richards of Greenwich where I have work, like most women, I fill in here and there with items from all over; Zappos, J.Crew, Zara, Club Monaco etc...

The lag time between when I designer collection is shown and when it is "reinterpreted" at every price point, has shrunk from a season to a matter of days.  "Looks for Less" are everywhere and can be easily be achieved with the help of a stylist or inspiration from well curated magazines.

If it's within budget, there is nothing more satisfying then investing in beautiful, timeless pieces that can serve as the backbone of your wardrobe for many seasons. Case in point; the mink trimmed Loro Piana vest, paired with a navy Brunello Cucinelli skirt. The "cheat" here, is the navy silk Swiss dot J. Crew blouse, that I purchased in Boca 2 years ago...still wear it. Still love it.

For fun,  I will try to post "what I wore today" as often as I can, so you can get a sense of my personal style. I try to buy only what I love and give away or consign things I no longer wear, (trust me, you won't think twice about anything you finally purge.)

I so enjoy meeting new clients. My services are completely complimentary.  I will take the time to get to know your lifestyle needs, designer, fabric and color preferences and help you build a wardrobe of flattering ensembles, that will last for many seasons.

Once you enjoy the convenience of having me edit an entire store to suit your needs, and experience the talents our seamstresses provide, (with the guidance of my trained eye) you won't want to shop any other way!

Let's tawk!  Call me at (203) 622-0551. I am your most affordable luxury…

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...