The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, November 15, 2015

SimySkin Micro-Exfoliating Toner Give-a-way Contest

Hellllooooooooo??????

Have my lovely readers gotten jaded?!  This fabulous Glycolic (my favorite word in the English language)
toner can be yours for FREE!

This contest ends tonight at 8 pm.  All you have to do to be considered is leave me a comment why you would like to try it with your email address. Even easier, Like me on my FB in the right margin and leave a message there.

Easy Peasy. Good Stuff!

Go!!!

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. Just like you, I love, love love Glycolic acid. Obviously, I need to be the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because "glycolic" is one of m favorite words, too:). Happy Thanksgiving, Debbi!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...