The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Town & Country


BB. I still gasp every time!
The view from my guest room window.
Breathtaking!



I've been away Lovelies, visiting dear friends in London. My hosts planned a fantastic stay in both the city and country.  Despite all my best intentions, I was way too busy to post. Apologies!

Not to worry, I will be catching up with you this week.

I have a new eye pencil that can survive transatlantic travel intact. It was recommended by Sarah Ban of Reviews.com, who sent me the most comprehensive review on eyeliner's ever written. I promise to share...

I found my new Holy Grail blush from Lipstick Queen at Space NK in the UK. Stay tuned...

While there, I also couldn't resist picking up London skin Guru Sarah Chapman's Face Roller. Coincidentally, I had been researching it at home and then had hoped to have time to pop into her Chelsea skin clinic to learn more about it. Time did not allow, but Space NK had it at the ready. Of course I had to have it and I will be telling you all about it...

Night night. Missed you!

xox,
DD





1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your trip to Britain. Unfortunately our weather is not great at the moment however our autumn colours are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...