The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

We Have A Winner!




Congratulations to Terri!  Terri has won SimySkin's  $40 Micro-Exfoliating Toner.  The winner, including Facebook participants, was chosen at random.

I am really loving this toner!  Not only am I always shocked to still see a wee bit of makeup left over, despite my scrupulous cleansing, but it also infuses the skin with glycolic acid, my favorite go to glow getter.

Terri, I hope you will like it as much as I do!  I'll be in touch via email for your contact info. My thanks to SimySkin and Melissa Kelz PR for arranging for this great give-away.

Enjoy!

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! So excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome Terri! Thanks for participating!

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...