|Fuller Brush ExStatic Ionic Hairbrush|
One of the perks of being a beauty blogger, is that we get to attend events sponsored by PR firms promoting the beauty companies they represent. It's always nice to learn about the latest launch...even nicer to go home with a hefty swag bag.
I received the Fuller Brush ExStatic Ionic Hairbrush in an incredibly generous gift bag from Melissa Kelz PR, when I attended the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery conference in NYC this summer. I only got to the bottom of it last week, when I found this hidden treasure.
Lesson learned--next time I'll dump it all out on the floor like Halloween candy...
I began by using the Fuller Brush ExStatic Ionic Hairbrush in the morning, to untangle the mass of waves that grow like barnacles every night while I sleep. It works as soon as you flick the battery operated switch. Straighter, shinier hair, with zero toil???
Yes, thank you.
Even better, I am using it in place of usual panoply of round and flat brushes I normally use to dry my hair. Not only was my hair smoother, but it required much less tugging and dried in half the time.
Here's a bit more information:
T Brush Benefits
- Makes thin hair appear thicker.
- Makes thick hair manageable.
- Protects from static.
- Ends frizzies and fly-aways.
- Ensures cuticle flattening for intense shine.
- Increases softness instantly
- Helps eliminate particles of dirt, grime, debris and pollutants from hair and collects them on the brush.
- When you are done simply turn it off and shake off the debris, the brush works like a magnet!
The ExStatic Ionic Hairbrush comes with a money back guarantee. If you are anything like me, even if you hated it, you never would get around to returning it.
But don't worry--you won't.