The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara; THIS is Life Changing

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
$29

OK Girls, deep breaths here, I'm about to report on a product that will require you to use 3 products and 4 applications of mascara. Too busy???  Can't be bothered???

Get over yourself... Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is about to change your life.  I will never be without this product again.

I was contacted about this amazing product through my friends at Konnector. Konnector gives manufacturers the opportunity to reach out to beauty bloggers of their choosing to review their skincare and cosmetics.

Thank God they chose me...

Often I glaze when reading information, somehow, I'll figure it out when it arrives, but 3D Fiber Lash Mascara sounded like it may be vaguely tricky.  I'm glad I remained undeterred--it's a snap.



DD wearing one coat (top only) of Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
(imagine how fab 2 or 3 coats would look)


Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara comes in an attractive black quilted case. There are two products;  the Transforming Gel and the Fiber Lash Mascara. In the picture above, I have only used one coat of the fiber lashes, on my top lashes only... never been a fan of upper and lower Kewpie Doll lashes.

Here's all you need to do to get the fullest, thickest, longest lashes you have ever achieved from a tube:

  • Apply a single coat, top and bottom of your favorite mascara
  • Apply a coat of the Transforming Gel
  • Apply a coat of 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
  • Seal with one more coat of the Transforming Gel
Fini!

It's soooo simple and so worth less than a few minutes of extra time.  It is best to do one eye completely, before starting the other.  If there are any clumps, a mascara comb works brilliantly. Don't forget to seal them.  If you do, you will have gorgeous smudge proof, flake free lashes all day.

My biggest concern was removal.  Was it going to be an excruciating tug of war???

Totally unfounded... It actually removed with much more ease than two coats of my regular mascara.  Spectacular! 

I'm not exactly a naturalist; short of magnet shavings, I probably would have tried the mascara anyway, but how lovely to read that the active ingredient is actually, "tea leaves". It's recommended that the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara be used within a 3 month period. Somehow, I don't imagine this will be my problem. 

Oh I'm in love.  So much so that I hope to sell it on my website.

I have about a half a dozen sets of false lashes in my goodie drawer.  I love to wear them for events and special occasions.  During the Holidays, I'll run through a dozen pairs. I'm sure I will never need them again., nor the glue and the anxiety of losing one mid salad course, like I did at the Greenwich Hospital Gala one year. (First time in my life, I would have been happy to see an anchovy...)

This is the most excited I've been in weeks years!!!  Do try it and let me know if you love it too.

Better yet, buy it on my site. Coming soon...

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. I agree! This is one of the best products I've ever purchased. So quick and easy to apply when special events come up (or you are meeting your girlfriends for lunch)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love it too!
    I dont even notice the extra minute or two it takes to apply it, because I'm so happy with the results. Thanks for posting.

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...