The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pur Minerals Air Perfection Cushion Compact Foundation


Pur Minerals Air Perfection CC Foundation
(Light, Medium and Tan, pictured above)
 $30

I am a huge Pur Minerals makeup fan, so when my friends at Tractenberg PR asked if I wanted to sample their new Air Perfection Cushion Compact Foundation , I pounced.

Available in just 3 shades, light, medium and tan, I opted for tan, since I tend to fake bake year round.  When I opened the clever packaging, (that keeps the sponge applicator cleanly separated), I thought I might of erred. Even with it's spongy air infused texture, I still thought my face might read a bit praline... it turns out, my worries were unfounded.

Air Perfection Cushion Compact Foundation, is quite different from any formula I have ever tried. This portable, "lighter than air" foundation, utilizes, "an innovative liquid-dispensing cushion, that delivers high quality, sheer to medium coverage with a unique mousse-like texture".

Literally, I couldn't have said that better...

It glides on like a dream and stays put all day, without ever getting oily. My skin looked dewy and flawless, and who, might I ask, doesn't want that???

The star ingredient is one I was unfamiliar with; palm based and native to Brazil, Babassu Oil nourishes the skin with intensely hydrating lauric and myristic acids, plus antioxidant Vitamin E.

Built for fast, flawless blending, this revolutionary portable liquid foundation infuses the skin with advanced botanical problem solvers, including the ultimate skincare emollient: Babassu Oil. Native to Brazil, this palm-based ingredient nourishes a dewy soft complexion with intensely hydrating lauric and myristic acids and antioxidant vitamin E. 

Shall we lobby to have it added our water supply???

A few more things about Pur Minerals Air Perfection Cushion Compact Foundation:

Packed with good-for-your-skin ingredients that:
  • Help soothe visible irritation for a clearer, more comfortable complexion
  • Provide texture-plumping hydration that softens the look of lines
  • Moisturize, smooth and protect with antioxidant benefits
  • Deliver a megadose of anti-aging amino acids and vitamins
Pür Minerals does NOT test its products on animals.

The coverage is buildable, but for those Girls, like me who prefer light to medium sheer coverage with lots of on the go glow, I highly recommend trying it...I may have just found my first Holy Grail foundation.

Miracles do happen...

xox,
DD


2 comments:

  1. Holy Grail Foundation!!! I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des Darling!!!
    Did you get my email?????
    Been thinking of you!!!! Write me. And yes, I love this foundation!

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...