The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

4 oz. $35

I love primers, (though I don't always love adding an additional layer of moisture to my skin before I apply foundation or a BB cream.) The good ones will help you achieve a more flawless makeup application, blur imperfections and help your makeup last longer.

Skindinavia has long been known for their "finishing sprays".  I use one that they make in conjunction with a Mary Kay sample I received and I absolutely adore it.  My makeup stays completely fresh looking hours after it should have faded.

Naturally I said, "yes please" and will you Fedex it? when I was offered the chance to sample their new primer spray.

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray comes out in a cool, fine mist. It is vitamin based, silicone free, proven to reduce redness, diminish the "appearance" of fine lines and is appropriate for all skin types.

I have used it for two days and I already know I will be using it everyday during the hot, humid summer.  While I didn't find it drying, I'm still used to a slightly dewier finish. With cooler temps and no humidity, my face was a bit more matte than I am accustomed to. I think this may become a Holy Grail for sistah's with oily skin and combination skin.

Do you need a primer and a finishing spray?  Probably.  I've been using the primer anyway, just in a cream form. I certainly like the speed and ease of the application and appreciate that they really do have the, "fine mist" thing down pat.  I have used other sprays, (one that had a $350 price tag) that nearly took out a cornea.

For those of you who like the press details, here's a bit more about Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray:

The Flawless Facts
  • 83% of users agree: this is the best makeup primer theyve ever used.
  • 93% of users agree: The Makeup Primer Spray makes skin feel noticeably smoother.
  • Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • Helps to prevent redness, uneven skin tone and large pores.
  • Proven to reduce the need for touch-ups or blotting.
  • Formulated to be worn with or without makeup.
  • All Skindinavia products are paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
  • Cruelty-free.
I'm sold. Definitely worth trying...If you are going to bother applying makeup, you might as have it last...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...