Musings on beauty and fashion, then and now, for women of substance,
style, laughter and love.
The Clock Stops Here...
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Fashion Flash: Fashion, Beauty, Fitness and Life
Deb from No Nonsense Beauty Blog hosted this week’s Fashion Flash.
She says, “Our bloggers are bursting with new ideas and insights!” Click here to read our full offerings.
Here’s a peek at this week’s Fashion Flash posts:
* Positive Living advocate Barbara Hannah Grufferman thinks there are so many reasons why taking a nice long walk is a really good thing.
* Kari of Fab Over Forty has found an easy way to refresh during the day.
* Have you ever heard of “chicken skin”? Cindy of Prime Beauty points out that those pesky bumps on your upper arms are actually Keratosis Pilaris that can be hard to treat. Not to worry. She has a three step system that gets the job done.
* Does low bone mass mean osteoporosis? Find out the answer from Moving Free with Mirabai.
* Who doesn’t love Paris? Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards has found a way to bring Paris to you.
* Black Cat Plus has an important message – Fat shaming and discrimination are among the last forms of acceptable bullying behaviors and it is necessary to speak up and take a stand.
* Staness of Menopause Makeover wants you to know about the special benefits of cinnamon for women. Not only is does it have anti-inflammatory agents, it also fights fat storage! Its easy to add cinnamon to your life with recipes from her new book Eat Like A Woman ( Harlequin)
* And I shared one of my cheap and cheerful favorites, that holds up well to a pricey favorite of many makeup artists.