The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Color WOW Shampoo and Conditioner

Color WOW Shampoo and Conditioner $22/$23

I mentioned that my friend Nancy had some great products to share with me during my visit in London.  I was thrilled that she was using Color WOW Shampoo and Conditioner and that I would have the chance to try them, particularly after reading a rave review from my friend Kari, who writes Fab Over Forty.

I was hoping for a better second experience with Color WOW.   I had already purchased, blogged and returned their award winning Root Touch Up,  which I found inferior and time consuming compared to my standby Gray Away Root Spray.

And I got one...

Sulphate free shampoo formulas can be notoriously stingy in the later department, but Color WOW's lather is rich and creamy.

Nice.

The Shampoo is available in two formulas; fine-normal and normal-thick. Nancy chose the former, I would the latter. The Conditioner, apparently, is one size fits all.

Results?  Impressive. Glossy, silky and my 3+ week highlights looked salon fresh when I was finished drying it.

In fact, spectacular.

There are two other Color WOW products that have also piqued my interest: Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac and One Minute Transformative Miracle Style Cream.  

Here is a clip to a youtube video extolling the virtues of their Miracle Styling Cream:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mLj3va7CAc

It's a WOW...

xox,
DD






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...