The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, November 11, 2013

Grande Lash MD: Is it here yet???

Grande Lash MD
$64.95 for a two month supply

I had lunch with my friend Suzanne the other day.  In fact, it was a 3 hour lunch.
Suzanne is one of my besties and the fact that we hadn't seen each other in 3 months was an aberration, so we made up for lost time.

Before I even uttered hello, I said, "you got EXTENSIONS!!" She had asked my my opinion about them before and I kind of put the kabash on them. She listened.

"No."

"Your using Latisse???"

"No."

"Ok, spill it this second.  Your lashes look incredible. What are you using?" 

"Grande Lash MD".

Now we were getting somewhere!  I marveled at their lush length and fullness.
They almost looked like false lashes and she was only wearing one coat of mascara.

Grande Lashe MD can be found for less on Amazon, but if you want to play it safe with your first go round, I think it makes sense to buy it from their website, since your purchase will come with a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.

It's not inexpensive, but its about half of what you would pay for Latisse. I read countless reviews, nearly all raves.

Naturally, I'm in and I promise to follow up with pictures...

Whose with me???

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...