The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, June 25, 2012

HBA Global Expo aka Diva in Wonderland

2012 HBA Global Expo Jacob K. Javitts Convention Center NYC


I don't know how it is exactly, that until Wednesday, I have never had a reason to attend the Jacob Javitts Convention Center before, but I relish new experiences, even on 100 degree days, so off I went.  Remarkably, this behemoth that spans nearly 6 city blocks was as cold as a meat locker...trust me, I wasn't complaining.



What was going on was an International fair of new products, technologies, packaging, formulation, speakers and panels.

I connected, reconnected, sampled products, learned about new launches, did facial exercises and sat in on an excellent seminar, "Social Influence In Skincare And Beauty", well moderated by Katie Welch, Vice President of Communications of Bliss.



Katie and fellow panelists Felicia Walker Benson, Social Media Beauty Director, Bergdorf Goodman, Dr. Stuart Schultz, President of DermTV and  mySkin′s CEO, Rahul Mehendale  all top influencers in the world of social skincare and beauty, shared their "Golden Rules" with us.  It was time well spent.



I also met:

John Stanek of CoValence Laboratories- who may be the ideal connection to help me create and realize one of my dreams: A DivaDebbi beauty product.



Cynthia Rowland (with partner and my friend Jackie Silver) demonstrating the wonders of "Facial Magic" the  the revolutionary, facial exercise system discovered by Cynthia that is "The Facial Fountain of Youth."   She helps women and men aged 25 and up to lose 10 to 15 years off their faces simply by doing European spa exercises that help tone, tighten and lift facial muscles. No cosmetic surgery, injections or electro-stimulation are needed! More than one million women and men worldwide in more than 40 countries are fans of Cynthia's Facial Magic and Luscious Lips products.  Seeing is believing! Cynthia and Jackie both look years younger than their untold ages.  Hint: Cynthia has a 47 year old son...you do the math.


Quite possibly, The Fountain of Youth


Jeanne M. O'Connell, MD. of 3 Sisters Restorasis.  This completely natural self-sterilizing lip complex repairs, "aged, neglected, abused and sun damaged skin".  I saw before and after photos at the 28 day mark of mature women that reminded me of the movie "Cocoon". The photos were also taken at the cellular level. The improvement was nothing short of extraordinary.

Needless to say, "I'm in". The next day when I went to work, after one application of their Rehydrating Complex Activator followed by the Self-Sterilizing Lipid Rehydrating Complex, co-workers and clients were demanding to know why I looked so refreshed.
  

I will be interviewing Dr. O'Connell in upcoming weeks and will find out how we can all get our hands on "her secret sauce".  Dr. O'Connell, who is 54, has been using only Restorasis for 3 years. (They do, however, recommend using all your usual cleansers, toners and moisturizers). I couldn't take my eyes off her glowing, flawless skin, and she was not wearing a stitch of makeup.



Stay tuned Girls...you don't think I would hold out on you do you?

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...