The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brilliant: Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Anastasia Brow Gel $21
When it comes to brows, I was a late comer.  Brow grooming for me entailed a basic clean up at my nail salon three times a year.


The lovely ladies at the Benefit Brow Bar taught me the necessity and art of regular grooming, brow powder and wax...


YES, (big sigh), it's another step in my daily beauty routine, but the difference that a finished brow makes cannot be underestimated.


A few weeks ago, I purchased an Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow palette, despite the fact that Anastasia is the Queen of Brows.  Not only are the shadows beautiful, but they also contain anti-aging treatment ingredients.  Good stuff...


I was at Sephora on Saturday and decided to revisit Anastasia's brow products this time. I had never tried a tinted brow gel before and decided to go for a swipe (after dousing the brush in alcohol, naturally).
I was blown away  by the complete transformation. In seconds my brows were full, lush and framed my face perfectly.  I have not seen my brows this full since I was 11.


Brilliant!


Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel comes in 5 shades; Espresso, Granite, Brunette (my choice), Caramel and Blond.  It is much easier then penciling in your brows and much less time consuming than wax and powder.  Two swipes and your are great to go.


Gush over. You must try this for yourself, stat.


And you are very welcome...


xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...