The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Update: Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector at 4 Weeks

$16.00 Drugstores nationwide
Oh my goodness Girls!   I promised to follow my friend Ginger's progress with using Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Remover on her hands, at two week intervals.
Ginger saw great improvement after using it for only two weeks. I thought it would be fun to track her progress....Well I am officially blown away! Below is my original post with a photo of Ginger's hands after two weeks of using Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Remover twice daily.

Ginger's hands two weeks into treatment
with Garnier Dark Spot Corrector


Ginger's hands 4 weeks into treatment with Garnier's Dark Spot Corrector

Can you see that???  I think the improvement is nothing short of amazing, just two weeks later.  Perhaps they should consider renaming it Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Remover.

I have never seen a prescription cream work this quickly or effectively. Wowza!

Too good not to share. Agreed?  Pass it on...

xox,
DD

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics. I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! I hope it works as well for your Cathi. Please keep me updated.

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. am using on week old chickenpox marks, fading beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that! I had some hyperpigmentation from a sunspot I had removed, (yes, it's frustrating when the treatment looks worse than the problem)! Anyway, after a month of using Garnier it is all but gone. Good Stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I that is amazing!! I wonder how well it will work on post acne marks.. I used to have really bad cystic acne that left me behind ugly purple-ish brown spots. I saw this commercial and was eager to try. The reviews online are so-so... But ur post is giving me hope for sure, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,
      I feel like my own results have plateaued. I saw a definite improvent after about two weeks, but not much more, despite applying it once or twice a day. I am a fan of Murad products. They do make a product specifically for marks left behind from acne. They are a little more pricey! But a little goes a long way with their products. I would recommend trying this first. Www.mural.com.

      Please let me know!

      Xox,
      DD

      Delete
  6. Used this product faithfully for three months. Saw no different in my dark spots. I'm glad it worked for some people, but for me it was absolutely useless. And the smell was nauseating.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...