The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Things Come in Big Packages


Now this is getting fun! Yesterday, I came home to an unexpected UPS package...insanely, even if I have paid for it, it always feels like a present has been left at the door. I was relieved that it was not, another shipment of the Cindy Crawford skin regimen I cancelled...so what gives?

Too my delight, the package was sent to me from Loreal, via Totalbeauty, one of the beauty media companies that publishes my Blog... Christmas in July. It was my understanding that I would receive product to review, but products??? Oh joy!!!

My Loreal Bounty included: shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioners from the new Vive Pro Nutri Gloss line for regular and color treated hair, hairspray and hair gloss, plus a DVD, which I will watch, out of curiosity. I immediately used the hair gloss, since my hair looked parched and frizzy. My two year old Fekkai gloss still boasts a half full tube, but I noticed it is starting to separate, like salad dressing, in my palm...Time to toss...Ya think??? The Loreal hair gloss, had a nice, clean texture, which was absorbed instantaneously. On a particularly bad hair day, it now looked better, so I am looking forward to trying it again, when the hair playing field is level. I will keep you posted as I work through the rest of it...I am particularly excited about the Nutri Gloss shampoo and conditioner. It has already received good reviews, and Penelope Cruz, (or is it Selma Hayak, I can't tell them apart, and neither can you), looks blonder, but luscious in their new ads.

I am not completely sure how this works...is it someones job to scour all the Beauty Blogs, to see who we are writing about? On the mass level, I have blogged about Garnier Nutrisse and Neutrogena hair products...Is it a coincidence that I received Loreal's new Vive Pro hair care offerings? I have a lot to learn...but in the meanwhile, did I mention how much I am loving my new tub of Creme de la Mer???

xox,
Dd

2 comments:

  1. did Loreal send your their pricey new french shampoo and creme rinse? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Darling,
    Not the $28.00 shampoo that you love so well...But I am all scalp, if they want to upgrade me.

    xox,
    Dd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...