The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Review: Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Eyeliners

Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Eyeliners
$23


I had two recent epiphanies; 1) I have officially graduated to the need and use for a magnifying mirror for daily eye makeup and 2) I really am not all that talented at applying liquid eyeliner. 

Big Sigh!!!

My preference for Stila One Step Waterproof Pencils topped with Lancome ArtLiner, is hampered by the fact that I have to go out of my way to Ulta to purchase them, since, annoyingly, only half Stila's collection is sold at Sephora...(C'mon. Either you in or you're out).  In desperation, I recently tried Smashbox long wearing pencil, only to discover I'm allergic to it. No great loss as I found it a bit "grabby" while applying.

Moving on!
I spied Lancome's new Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Eyeliner at Sephora.  There are some out there shades, better suited to a Crayola 64 Box, but others that are just perfect, like Parisian Night, a beautiful midnight blue, that I ended up purchasing.

I swatched it first on my wrist.  It glided on like a dream.  I then took my forefinger and gave it a good swipe to see if it would smudge...sure enough it didn't budge!

Done.

It is very easy to line with this pencil and true to its name, it lasted day to night without fading or smudging.  I did give it a quick stroke of ArtLiner just to give it a little more definition, but because the line was already in place, it didn't require a perfectly steady hand.

My only not of caution is to be careful what you sharpen it with.  I didn't notice if Drama Liqui-Pencils come with their own sharpeners, but I lost two points, until I found a sharpener in my stash that it liked.

This is a goodie lovelies! Soft as khol but with the staying power of a tattoo.

Enjoy...

xox,
DD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...