The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Update: My Continued Journey with Aethern - The Fountain of Youth


Daily Doses of  beautifully packaged Aethern, convenient and travel ready

For those of you who have not yet been following, I am pleased to be able to share my continued Aethern journey with you.

Aethern, is a single daily dose of 14 FDA approved, vitamins, minerals, Bio Active Collagen Peptides and Hyaluronic acid formulated to increase skins elasticity,  firmness and radiance.

My results at just a little over 3 months of daily ingestion, lay truth to every claim, plumped up skin; less creepy crepe, (the bane of every woman of a certain age existence) and fewer fine lines.

Brava!  Additionally, the two mucus cysts that seem to come out of nowhere on my right hand have all but vanished along with the wrist and knee pain I was experiencing after weight training.  The anti-inflammatory properties in Aethern, is apparently, working like Jiffy Lube in my system.

Hands before Aethern


Hands after 3 months of taking Aethern

I am so thankful that I took pictures of my Aethern journey along
the way, because there is no disputing these are remarkable results!

No wonder, Aethern is beloved by famed Dermatologists Dr. Lisa Airan and Dr. Ava Shamban, both of who recommend it highly to their patients.

My partner Anastasia Cucinella and I recently had new head shots taken when our photographer Jay Ackerman, came to take updated photos of our store, Mary Jane Denzer.   It's always a bit daunting to have professional photos taken, but I was pleased with the results.

As the numbers start to creep up, aging can be disheartening...(I don't know anyone who doesn't feel at least 20 years younger than their biological age),  I decided to look back for a photo that was taken 10 years ago, to see how I am faring:






To my eye, I look younger and plumper, but not necessarily better.  What does strike me is that my skin, thankfully, still looks firm and radiant.  It's easy to get hung up on numbers, but the real goal, the truly important one, is good health.

Just another reason why Aethern, will continue to be part of daily anti-aging routine, along with exercise and a balanced diet.

As a Brand Ambassador for Aethern, I am thrilled to be able to offer my lovely readers a discount on Aethern and free shipping, when you subscribe.  Simple enter the code "radiance".  It is expensive, ($224 monthly), but for me, it is priceless and worth every cent.

My friends, readers and clients have been sending me photos and anecdotes of their own success stories, which is so exciting for me to hear.  As always, I recommend that you keep your own photo journal to document your results.

On this wonderful Holiday weekend, that bookends Passover and Easter, I wish all of you a joyous time with those you love...Good health and happiness, always.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...