The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Mea Culpa! I.O.U.




Lovelies!  Forgive me.  I totally forgot that I promised one of you my new Holy Grail Drugstore Mascara, Maybelline Colossal Spider Effects Mascara.




My search for the perfect cheap and cheerful mascara has concluded after 35 years.  To celebrate, I picked up an extra and decided to give one away.

My long overdue, randomly chosen winner is Rachel. Entrants left comments on my blog and my FB page.  Rachel my dear, congrats!  I hope you will love it as much as I do! Please remember that my first coat of mascara is always the primer from L'Oreal's Voluminous Superstar Mascara. Spider Effects then acts as my second coat.

For everyone else, I don't think you'll be disappointed. My lashes are long, full and lush everyday, it washes off fairly easily and the price can't be beat.

Do give it a whirl...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...