The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, July 22, 2016

Flashback Friday: Maybelline SuperStay Concealer Better Skin

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer







I know how fickle, some of y'all think I am, and you are not entirely wrong.  I declared this fabulous drugstore find my Holy Grail concealer not even 8 mos ago.  Yes, I have tried dozens over the years; Laura Mercier, Nars, Dior, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Stila, Lancôme, Hourglass, Trish McEvoy , IT, Bye Bye Eye Concealer, just so you know I've gone the high end route as well.

I stumbled upon this last December and was amazed how much I like it.  Smooth, full coverage that lasts, some ingredient that "allegedly" helps lighten dark circles, a perfect match for my skin tone and priced under $10 bucks...What could be better.


But then I grew less enthusiastic...probably because I was practically scraping the remains out with a Q-Tip. What ever made me think this stuff was so great???

As I perused the CVS aisles, I contemplated trying something new, but forced myself instead just to buy a fresh SuperStay Better Skin Concealer (in Light/Medium) again.

Good call!

This stuff really is as good as I thought.  Hence, this Flashback Friday devoted to it, to remind you of the same, or to introduce it to you anew.

As always, you are most very welcome!  Happy Weekend...


xo,
DD














2 comments:

  1. Do you like this better than the Too Faced concealor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janney,
    If you can get a match with the Too Faced, it's far superior to this. It literally took 5 years off my face! Definitely worth the price. Do sample first!

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...