The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Glamour.Com Goes Shopping at CVS

L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Glycolic Pads
$19.99


Lovely longtime DivaDebbi readers know I am a well known face at CVS and Sephora in Greenwich.  Nicely, they are situated just a few doors down from one another.  Yes, I have a soft spot for certain high end products, but nothing makes me happier than when high end products and formulas are copied launched by mass market brands.  Why??? Because they are now more affordable.

Glamour.com is a site I visit often.  I was curious to see what their beauty editors were liking best at CVS these days.  Here is the link for you to peruse. I already made my first purchase above.



I forgot how much I love gylcolic peel pads.  Overtime, they are wonderful for exfoliating, brightening and lightening dark spots.  I have previously purchased them from Peter Thomas Roth, Dr. Dennis Gross, Avon Anew and my very first Dr. Denese.  I honestly don't know how they fell out of my skin care consciousness, but they did....

I'm glad they are back.

L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Glycolic Pads are textured round pads that are infused with 10% glycolic acid.  The package contains 30 pads for $19.99 and since CVS is generous with rewards and discounts, I'm rarely paying full price. Simply use them after cleansing, in a circular motion before applying your night time serums and creams.

It's a good get...

What else caught my attention from Glamour.com's CVS roundup???


  • Vichy Ideal Body Milk (28.99) - Loaded with hyaluronic acid, its like face cream for your body
  • Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara (8.99) - A new double duty formula actually tints your lashes somewhat permanently with continued use.  Seeing will be believing...
  • Essie Gel Coutour Nail Polish (11.99) - Promising, essentially, the look of a gel manicure without all the collateral damage; nails as thin as rice paper.
Take a peek and let me know if anything stood out for you...naturally all of these products are available at other outlets like Rite-Aid, Duane Reade, Walgreen's, Ulta and Target.

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...