The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Review: Oraser Body EmulsionZO

ZO Skin Heatlh Oraser
Body Emulsion
$80
Many people are familiar with the name "Obagi" through Dr. Zein Obagi's Nu-Derm products and the OBagi Blue Peel. These successful products and treatments are sold and are available exclusively at doctor's offices.

As a Dermatologist, Dr. Zein's commitment to beautiful, healthy skin motivated him to create a line of products that could also be sold at retail. Thus, ZO Skin Health was born.

Oraser Body Emulsion is an anti-aging body lotion.  I'm thrilled that companies are starting to focus on anti-aging products for the body (and hair.)  Our faces have got it covered.  How can we improve the texture and tone of the skin on our body?

With the use of lactic acid.  Oraser Body Emulsion is also formulated with, "retinol, ceramides and emollients to help prevent moisture loss and create and antioxidant rich complex that hydrates, exfoliates and nourishes skin from head to toe".

Oraser Body Emulsion
is best used on damp skin after showering. It has a lovely texture, and a vaguely fruity, but not completely pleasant, scent. The first few times I used it, I treated myself to a head to toe experience and my skin felt like velvet.

Even though I received this product to sample, I immediately knew, that at the rate I go through body lotion, this 8.1 oz. tube would not be around for long.  My real area of concern, are my hands, knee area and my upper arms, so I have been exclusively Oraser Body Emulsion on these areas only to stretch the contents further.

6 weeks later, I can see a decidedly improved appearance in my trouble spots. I have only used about 4 oz's, so I think my plan is working. Clearly Dr. Obagi know a great deal about how to turn the clock back a bit on our skin.

I do think the tide is turning and there will be more affordable anti-aging products for the body available.  I have two waiting in my goodie closet, so stay tuned.

In the interim, maybe it's time to go back to enjoying some more of that head to toe loveliness--while it lasts...

xo,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...