The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review: Neova Cu3 Intensive Lip Repair

Neova Cu3 Intensive Lip Repair
$22
I'm always amazed when I actually run out of anything, but lately, it's been happening a lot.

The last thing I do before I turn off the T.V. and go to sleep is apply lip balm.

I have been a long time fan of Smith's Rosebud Salve a storied product, with nice pedigree.  It's also perfectly priced at about $7.  I never thought it would be possible to reach the bottom of a tin, but I'm here to tell you, it is doable.

Just as I was starting to scrape the bottom, I got a  reach out to see if I would be interested in sampling Neova Cu3 Intensive Lip Repair.

Here is how it is described:


Intensive Lip Repair

Cu3 Intensive Lip Repair, a potent therapy with Copper Peptide Complex [CpC], soothes, ultra-nourishes and visibly repairs the damaging effects of wind, cold and sun exposure.
  • Visibly reduces lines around and on lips
  • Deeply nourishes to replenish moisture loss
  • Comforts and soothes
  • Leaves lips feeling softer and looking younger
  • Provides essential copper micronutrition
Naturally, the first bullet point is the one that caught my attention.  Most lip balms will do a decent job of replacing moisture, but reducing lip lines and making lips look younger is different turf.

I have been using it now for about 3 weeks and I think it is a great product.  My lips are smooth as silk and look full and plump.  I am fortunate not to have upper lip lines, but there is one that I am keeping my eye on and that I would love to keep at bay.

Neova has a full line of skincare as well with Copper Peptide Complex being the key ingredient to repair and rejuvenate skin.

I don't know much about the science, but if my smooth plump lips are any indication of Copper Peptides effectiveness, I may be interested in trying other Neova products as well...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...