The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, December 3, 2012

Update: Day 14 Review: Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightnening Serum

Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
I promised to keep you updated on my progress with Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum on the freckle I sprouted while on "vacation" in Florida, (actually happily stranded during Hurricane Sandy.)  

Normally, I eschew sun bathing, but the weather was glorious, and my body was seriously craving some Vitamin D.  It felt delicious and I looked relaxed and healthy.  I did however bring home an unwanted souvenir; a freckle right in the middle of my forehead.

I am a huge fan of Murad products, and fortuitously;  my P.R. friends at Murad reached out and asked if I was interested in sampling Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum ($60).  Murad products last forever  and I promise you, a little goes a long way.  

I'm so pleased that it is a clear lightweight gel.  It makes the application a snap. Here is my forehead on day one; pre-treatment:


Pre-Treament

Post-treatment 14 Days

I am happy with my progress.  Not only is the freckle fading, but everything else is looking lighter too. I have also been using it on the back of my hands and they look, well, spotless.

Stay tuned for the finale, two weeks from today...

xox,
DD

3 comments:

  1. I too had sucess with Murad Rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum.
    Although I see see visible brown spots, they have lightened. Please keep us posted as to when someone comes out with a product that makes them go AWAY!!!
    Thanks DivaDebbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eagerlyt awaiting my order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls,
    Most products take 4-6 weeks to kick in, including presciption Hydroquinone. I'm optimistic! This is only the 2 week mark...

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...