The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Is Face Yoga Better Than Botox???

The newest fad in anti-aging doesn't come in a tube or a jar. See the trend that celebrities swear takes years off your face

6 Face Yoga Poses That Work Better Than Botox
This is a TotalBeauty.com anti-aging skin care article
The secret to Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow's ageless look? Face yoga (or so they claim). What's face yoga? A series of exercises that will relax and tone your muscles and prevent wrinkles and sagging. Though you might look a little silly doing the poses, the results are better than botox.

Try face yoga
I'm open minded...I have been doing Carole Maggio's facial exercises for almost 3 years and yes, I do think they make a difference.
A few weeks back, Ranjana Khan, the stunning jewelry designer and wife of fashion designer Naeem Khan was a guest on The Real Housewives of New York.  
Ranjana is a devotee of facial yoga and she wanted to teach the "ladies" how to perform them.  Sadly, they were not a very attentive audience.  If I could have jumped through the screen, I would have been the star pupil and chief contortionist.

Oh well.

Naturally, I will be trying these...How about you???

xox,
DD

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't necessarily mean following a strict, time-consuming regimen at the gym.
    colorado botox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga exercises are amazing but I don't think wrinkles can be removed this way.
    It would be great because exercising it's free but I'm 100% sure that botox will continue to be the no.1 wrinkle removal treatment. I'm about to have my 6th botox session in Ottawa and I won't quit having it until something better will appear, but something at leas as effective as botox and longer lasting. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Flory,
    I dont disagree with you about the wrinkles. Botox is its own little miracle, but in terms of firming, I have been doing facial exercises for over three years and I am 100% convinced of its effectiveness. I will be posting soon about Mama Mio's neck and jaw exercises and interviewing one of the founders. I will also include a video of the exercises. Stay tuned and thanks for commenting.

    xo
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...