The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thou Shall Not Covet Your Husband--or Your Verdura Cuffs...

Thou Shall Not Covert Your Husband--or Your Verdura Cuffs...




My good friend Q. from Quintessence Blog recently did a return trip to the Verdura showroom in N.Y.C., to preview the new Holiday collection. It inspired this Polyvore I created.

Designed by Southerner Richard Keith Langham, the space exudes a genteel elegance:


I cannot remember a time I didn't covet owning a pair of Verdura cuffs.  Verdura's  Maltese Cross cuffs, were best known for adorning the arms of Diana Vreeland, Vogue's Editor in Chief from 1963-1971.

For me, any old pair, including the ones above will do...

xox,
DD 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention!! Yes, those cuffs are amazing - I of course had to do a little test run!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...