The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Carole Radziwill is one cool, chic chick!

Carole Radziwill is one cool, chic chick!




This is my second entry in the Real Housewives contest on Polyvore that I have created.  This is not a makeover, like the one I did for Ramona Singer, this one is in homage to Carole Radziwill, who strikes me as one cool chickadee.

Carole joined RHONY this season and she has breathed new life into what was becoming a stale ensemble.  She is a true downtown Girl.  Carole is smart, irreverent, insightful, fun, relaxed, whippet thin and chic.

Put another way, she is the complete opposite of the rest of the cast.  One can only hope she renews her contract...surely Bravo would never let this  jewel slip from their grasp. Carole is the real deal. I would break bread (and wine) with her anywhere, anytime.

Cheers to the cool chicks...

xox,
DD

4 comments:

  1. Carole Radziwill is my favorite chicK! Your right on point as usual DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fab isnt she Desiree?
      You must read her blogs on Bravo, www.Bravotv.com. She is hilarious.

      Xo
      DD

      Delete
  2. LOVE Carole's style!!!!!
    She is the best part of RHONY!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! do you read her blog on www.bravotv.com? She is so smart and witty too. I'd love to hang out with her and Heather seems pretty terrific also.

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...