The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What's Neu???


Hi Y'all. Just back from vacation and I am feeling rebooted...maybe because for the first time in years, I was unplugged...no work, no Blog, no Facebook, no Twitter.

Maybe it was the warmth of the sun, but like buds, 7 weeks into my neuLash trial, my eyelashes have blossomed!

Those of you who followed my Latisse journey on my Blog and You Tube, know that I ultimately did grow spectacularly lush lashes. The downside, was wanting to scratch my cranberry eyeballs out with a toothpick, (granted, a normal person would have "discontinued use", as warned). I also found out, this is not a finite experience. Once you stop, all that new growth, sadly, will end up on your cheeks.

I then started using RevitaLash, in the hopes of stemming the fallout, after being enchanted by the tale of the developer creating it for his wife who lost her lashes during chemotherapy. I believe it helped her...it just didn't help me.

I first wrote about neuLash last summer, after noticing a dramatic change in my Aunt Dee's lashes. They hadn't looked that long since her Pucci clad days, when she was never without false lashes. Total De ja vu. Both she and my cousin Karyn were using neuLash nightly, without any ill effects. neuLash is completely drug free, thus Karyn was not at risk for permanently darkening the irises of her hazel eyes, a rare but documented complication with Latisse. Her only drawback was having to cut back on use after she was forced to trim her abundant growth with a cuticle scissor...I'm in!

neuLash, was developed by Skin Research Laboratories. It is applied to clean eyelashes, (or brows), before bedtime from an eyeliner like applicator. The super skinny brush, delivers just the right amount of product. The peptides, vitamins, proteins and licorice extract condition and strengthen the lashes beautifully...without the harsh side effects.

Best of all??? My bats are back!!! Rather than having nagging doubts about using an off-label glaucoma drug in my eyes for the rest of my life, I actually feel great about using neuLash and I think you will too! (It is available from the following websites: www.neuLash.com, www.saks.com and www.neimanmarcus.com).

It is a little pricey??? Yes. But remember...you wear your lashes everyday. What else can you say that about???

And your worth it....

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. I love neuLash - it works wonders! Revitalash did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kari!
    It is amazing isn't it? I am so much happier using this than Latisse...its a great product. Hope our readers give it a try.

    xox,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...