The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, January 26, 2015

Juno: The Blizzard of 2015



For those of you in the Northeast, I hope you are stocked and prepared for the blizzard heading our way. I'm not a winter fan, so I will appreciate the beauty for about 30 seconds before gnashing my teeth about the inconvenience.  If there are major power outages, things will quickly change from whipping up some hot chocolate and hunkering down for a Netflix binge, to teeth chattering.

Let's hope for the the former and having a snow day...

Ever since Prime Suspect with the marvelous Helen Mirren, I have been a huge fan of British crime dramas, so if you long ago worked your way through House of Cards and Orange is the New Black I can highly recommend the following: Luther, The Fall,  Happy Valley and Broadchurch.

Happy binging!!! Be safe and warm.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...