The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Good to the Last Drop: Make Up Forever HD Blush

Makeup Forever High Definition Blush
$26


From time to time, I think about taking a picture of my oft cleaned out, but still bulging makeup drawers and posting it for you to see.  It's a graveyard of half used lipsticks, concealers, eye shadows, mascaras and liners.

It's incredibly rare that I glom onto one product and use it until I'm scraping out the last bits with a Q-tip, but such was the case with my Makeup Forever HD Blush (210 Cool Pink). It's a cream formula that sculpts and defines the cheek area beautifully.

It's also can be very difficult to replace, particularly shade 210. 3 trips to Sephora yielded no success. Somehow, I missed the restocking days, so I ventured to Ulta, who sadly doesn't carry Makeup Forever
at all. 

On my last trip back to Sephora, I agreed to pay for it up front and have them send it to me free of charge.
It's on it's way, thank goodness.  So, I guess it's time to elevate Makeup Forever HD Blush to Holy Grail
status.

Ya.  It's that good...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...