The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, October 6, 2014

Exuviance Perfomance Peel AP

Exuviance Performance Peel AP
$75
Available at Ulta stores and Ulta.com

Exuviance is turning out to be one of my favorite anti-aging skincare lines. I have already written glowingly about their Age Reversing Neck Cream, (which has done nothing to harm my knees either).

I love peels, and when my friends at Melissa Kelz PR told me that Exuviance Performance Peel AP could produce dramatically good at home results, simply, and in just 6 weeks, I let them twist my arm into sampling it...


I also appreciate that Exuviance recommends their excellent anti-aging products not just be used on the face, but the neck, chest and back of hands. 

Hallelujah!

The Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 comes with 12 peels and 12 neutralizing pads.  It is recommended to be used on cleansed skin, for 10 minutes twice a week, less if tingling or discomfort ensues.  

The peel contains what sound like strong ingredients at a high percentage; a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAS), Polyhydroxy Acids (PHA) including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone.  

I was a bit concerned that despite my experience with at home peels, that this might be stronger than what I had used before.  That's a nice way of saying I was afraid my face would feel aflame...

It was not to be. I felt no stinging or burning, whatsoever.  In fact, me being a mo is mo kinda Girl, I have left it on my face, neck, decollete and hands for a half and hour. (I am not recommending you follow my lead.)

Exuviance Performance Peel AP works on the skin surface to,"exfoliate dead, dull surface layers.  It also stimulates the process of cell renewal among all layers, to reveal fresher, healthier cells."


With regular use, up to twice a week, this peel has been clinically proven to:


  • Refine pore size and smooth texture
  • Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Improve clarity and brightness
  • Brighten and even skin tone
  • Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin.

I'm half way through my pack and already I can tick off every item on the above list. It's a powerful, effective peel, that is gentle and effective. The very best part???

You will peel, without "peeling". No downtime, no flaky, abraded skin. The only side effect is glowing, more refined looking skin.

All gain, no pain...are you in???

xox,
DD





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...