The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Busy Bee: The Buzz on Alexander McQueen

The Busy Bee


One of the best additions to our Designer collections at Richards has without a doubt, been Alexander Mcqueen.  This is our second season of carrying Sarah Burton's beautiful designs.

Granted these gorgeous knits do require a fairly fabulous physique, but for the fittest among us, nothing is looking chicer to me right now.

I started this set with this wonderful McQueen, that would travel like a dream and transition perfectly from day to night.  I can't think of a more relevant City dress, albeit Paris, Milan or N.Y.C. 

I was so inspired by the "honeycomb" pattern on the dress, that every time I used in my Polyvore set, continued with this theme.

Now you know what's the buzz of the industry this Spring too...

xox,
DD





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...