The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Get the Look: Kate Hudson



Get the Look: Kate Hudson by divadebbi

The adorable Kate Hudson appeared on David Letterman the other night.  The black leather "jean" skirt she wore was from Michael Kors pre-fall collection. I've always had a soft spot for black paired with fuscia...I think its pretty, chic and seasonless.

I am starting to come around to the white pump revival, though I can't see myself ever wearing them...and it has nothing to do with the fact that my size 41 MB's would look like white fiberglass skis.

I remember when Sarah Jessica Parker, a loyal Manolo Blahnik aficionado, first wore classic white pumps last year, while everyone else was teetering in YSL Tributes.  It looked somewhat jarring to the eye at the time, but remarkably, the eye does adjust.  Do I like them???

The fashion jury is still out...How about you?

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...