The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You Glow Girl...

EmerginC Scientific Organics
At-Home Facial Peel and Clarifying Kit
$90- 60 pads

I am a big believer in using at home acid peels that are gently formulated on a regular basis. The best ones are 2-step systems that also include a neutralizer.

If you want clearer, brighter skin, and diminished age spots and minimize fine lines, you must consider adding this to your skincare routine.  They are simple to use and take just a few minutes.  It's all gain and no pain with  a lot of instant gratification.

I've tried many peels. Some good, some bad.  Now I've tried one that's great...
I recently started using some EmerginC products.  I am currently using their Lavender Toner every night and it's one of the best toners I have ever used.
This purely botanical formula never makes my skin feel stripped or tight and it smells fabulous.

When their P.R. team asked me if I might be interested in trying EmerginC Scientific Organics At-Home Facial Peel and Clarifying Kit, naturally I leaped.

After thoroughly cleansing my skin with my Clarisonic Mia, I patted my skin dry and applied a peel pad to my face and neck.  The directions suggest leaving it on for 2-5 minutes...naturally I'm a 5 minute Girl.

I looked at the ingredients and determined that "willow bark" and "cypress" must be the Pepe Le Pew's of natural fruit acids. Everything else; lactic acid, aloe, green tea, tea tree and apple extracts probably were not responsible for me holding my breath for 300 seconds.

As soon as I use rinsed it off with cool water, applied the gentle clarifying pad to dry skin and slipped on some serum, all was forgiven.

Wowza!!!  My skin looked spectacular after just one use!

The At-Home Peel Kit is formulated for all skin types and can be used nightly. but I did feel a good amount of tingle and I might caution those with sensitive skin to not exceed two minutes and to work up to nightly use.

I'm excited and impressed.  Ding-ding-ding...We have a winner.

xox,
DD
































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...