The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'll be on my best behavior....

I'll be on my best behavior....




I've decided I am going to rename this set 50 Shades of Blue.  It's interesting to see where the mind takes you when you are deep in the creative process.  I save images from all over the Internet; International fashion magazines, Pinterest, Etsy, Japanese prints and wall papers, my favorite Life Style Blog Quintessence and of course Polyvore itself.

Putting them together in interesting and artful ways is a delightful past time for me.  I never had the ability to paint, draw or sculpt, like many of my talented family members, but with this amazing online tool, I can create my own form of fashion as art and it is enormously pleasing to me.

Polyvore is also a fabulous shopping tool. Many of the items I use in my sets are available to purchase.  All you have to do is go to my polyvore site and the items I use will appear.

I'm guessing you are going to take a pass on those Lanvin shoes...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...