The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, October 26, 2012

13 Best Body Washes

I like to use body washes in the shower, though I always end up using moisturizer after anyway, no matter how much they promise to multi-task. Most of the highest rated products were under $10 bucks. Cheap and Cheerful...my fave!

 If you do use a body wash with a shower or bath sponge, please remember to touch the ta ta's!!! Years ago, I missed my own breast lump this way. Palpable breast lumps are easy to feel on soapy breasts in the shower. Please do yourself and me a favor and remember to do this every day.

 xox,
 DD


Say goodbye to shower clutter. These 13 body washes are so good, they'll replace every cream, oil, and gel in your caddy

13 Best Body Washes
This is a TotalBeauty.com body article
You know you have too many bath products when you accidentally mistake your body wash for your shampoo. But the solution to your crowded caddy isn't a complete overhaul -- it's a good body wash. The best body washes can do more than just cleanse; they can replace your body scrub, shaving cream, lotion, and more. See the 13 most amazing, multitasking body washes now.
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 9.0

"This body wash really makes my skin super velvety. What a find!"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 9.2

"It provides such a gentle exfoliation that I think anyone can use it without it being too harsh."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 9.3

"The scent is relaxing and it leaves my skin silky smooth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...