The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pretty in Pink...still


After 4 years of buying, sampling and writing about my skin, hair and makeup trials for DivaDebbi, I  started reviewing my old posts.  I had the feeling there would be plenty of products that are worth re-visiting.


After re-reading my blog about Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Body Clear Body Wash, I purchased it again on my last CVS run.

I adore the tangy grapefruit scent and the oodles of lather (when used with a bath sponge).  It's refreshing and I will definitely enjoy using it in the steamy months ahead.

In the past, I also found that in addition to exceptionally soft skin, the 2% salicylic acid helped my skin look more even toned, gently faded age spots and was a great exfoliator before using self tanner.

Though I think the good folks at Neutrogena really intended this product for the pimpled masses, I truly think it's a fabulous find as an anti-aging body wash.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...