The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dashing and Stashing


I'm not at morning person....never was, never will be. For a time, my High School diploma was even in jeopardy, when it was discovered I had missed 16 first period gym classes in my Senior year.  What to do??? Skip all my other classes and hang out in a sailor blue romper for 3 straight days making them up! The Diva, was a Diva back then too, so you can imagine how me and my gal pals howled over this unglamorous turn events, (in between drags of Marlboro 100's in the girls bathroom).

Anyway, this true confession brings me to my makeup stash at work.  I have an irrational fear of forgetting my makeup bag, so I keep an extra mascara, liner, lipstick, lip gloss and blush in my desk, (along with moisturizer, sunblock, Colgate "Wisps", perfume and mints)...just in case, of what, I do not know.

The other morning, I nearly completed my toilette, but was interrupted by a phone call.  Somehow, I never got back to what I started, and left the house sans mascara and makeup bag. Good thing I had an unused  tube of Rimmel'sLash Accelerator in Extreme Black.  This Opthamologist, clinically tested formula promises to ulta lengthening...not just at application, but with future growth. Hmmmm....how at this promising stuff get relegated to my stash?  Here are the goods:

Lashes Appear Up to 80% Longer Instantly (check)

with Grow-Lash Complex Lashes appear up to 117% longer in 30 days (that would be nice)

Advanced , Ultra-Lengthening Formula for Beautifully Long, Remarkably Strong Lashes Exclusive natural Grow-Lash Complex with Procapil® extends and fortifies lashes (nothing wrong with that)

With continued use, lashes not only look longer, but also lusher and more numerous (or that either)
Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes (duly noted)

Made in Italy  (interesting...it's not a handbag for God's sake)!

So what's the verdict?  Stash no more!  I took this puppy home.  Extreme Black is exactly that, just the way I like it...positively inky.  The brush is not too fat and the perfect width of my lash span.  It went on cleanly, with each lash getting a separate even coat.  It was easy to build on as well.

Optimistically, I holding out for that 117% increase in length...just 29 days to go.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meanwhile, I need to buy something else for my stash.  I'm open to all suggestions... after 10:00 a.m.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...