The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask
$7.99 at drugstores nationwide


I'll admit it...when it comes to masks, I'm a lazy slug.  Once I've gone through all the toil of removing every drop of makeup, pretty much, I'm done.  I'm just not motivated to then apply a mask, wait 20 minutes and then start the rinse cycle again, no matter what the promised benefits are.

Recently, my friends at Tractenberg PR shared with me, that Charcoal Masks are one of Pinterest 100 emerging beauty trends for 2017.  Hmmm... yes, I'm sure they are... but wait!!! The they wanted to tell me about only requires ONE MINUTE to work.

One minute!!! Now, that, I can spare!

Here are the details:

In just one minute, this thermal mask warms to open pores, draws out and dissolves 2.5 times more dirt, oil, and surface toxins than a basic cleanser, and rinses them clean away with an invigorating cooling sensation without stripping the skin. Infused with natural charcoal, this breakthrough mask melts dirt and oil better than the leading competitive mask. So clean your pores from the dirt, oil and makeup of the past and clear the problem. 

So yes please! Do send! I need this. I can commit to this. And for $7.99, we can all afford better skin in 60 seconds, all year long...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...