The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Brains and Beauty


I love the women in my book club.  The whole clan is made up of smart, funny, fashionable, accomplished Mom's.  We have all served on the Board of Directors of the Purchase Community House,  a safe and nurturing non-profit facility that was bequeathed to the children and families of our community.  Over the last 10 years, we have most enjoyed books based on historical fiction, though we have also read our fair share of classics and Cleopatra clunkers.  When we meet, inevitably we end up drifting onto other topics. often, beauty related.  In many ways my book club was part of the inspiration for starting DivaDebbi.  No one ever seemed to mind when I whipped my latest find out of my handbag and  each month,  they started  looking forward to hearing about my latest obsession.

When TotalBeauty was looking for some of their Blogger's to host a Neutrogena/TotalBeauty party in their home, I hopped on it immediately, knowing I had the perfect group pre-assembled .  The plan was for us to log on at 8 P.M. to a webcast, to hear Beverly Hills Dermatologist Dr. Will Kirby answer our top concerns about aging and skin care. The reality was that unless Dr. Kirby was arriving in my living room in the flesh,  there wasn't a chance that we could listen in rapt silence for longer than 2 minutes.  We are a nothing if not a bunch of Chatty Cathie's.   What we were happy to learn was that 100% of the women who tried Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer for Night saw an improvement in just 7 days.  I don't think I have ever seen a report of 100% of women agreeing on anything ... We were psyched that we were all be getting our own product to try.  Reduction in lines and ages spots in 7 days??? Unheard of!!!




Here is how Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair is described on their website:

Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available! So effective, 100% of women tested had noticeable results in just one week.

Featuring its unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid, Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day, and helps to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Skin is left feeling smooth and looking younger. Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available!  1 oz. $20.99.

Though I am in the middle of trying another anti-aging program, I couldn't resist trying this immediately.  Nicely, as hostess, they also sent me Rapid Wrinkle Eye Repair to try as well. Both creams have a lovely gel like texture and my skin looked instantly radiant.  Though it is infused with retinol, I felt no stinging or dryness.  My skin looked so good,  I was tempted to use it again in the morning.  They do make a day formula with SPF 30, which I would be more than willing to purchase, based on the night and eye cream.

I asked all the girls to try their gift asap, so I could see if they really saw a result in seven days...I will let you know their reactions.  These days my skin is in tip top shape, so it is getting harder to discern what is "working" vs. what feels good, smells good, leaves me glowing and is emollient  enough on its own that my face doesn't feel like paper maiche. Rapid Wrinkle Repair certainly fits that bill to a tee.

I predict Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Night Repair is going to being winning many beauty awards plus press and blogger accolades this year.  For $20.99 its a beauty no brainer. 

xox,
DD

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you had me at "hyarulonic acid" lol! I have been using Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Night Cream with fantastic results I would not have believed had I not tried it (review coming!) and I must say I am quite impressed with Neutrogena's offerings- quality at a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane!
    I think you are going to LOVE this product! Starting to hear back from my pals who all are liking it. It is packed with Retinol but is not irritating. I think this is going to give the Olays a run for their money...a lot of that product is starting to creep up in price. At $20.99 this going to fly off the shelves. Effective and affordable is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the hunt for something new, and this sounds like something I would love to try.

    I am currently using the Olay Regenerist serum and I don't hate it, I am just not really thrilled with it. I have started getting a dry patch on my jaw line, and not quite sure if it is from the Olay serum.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...