The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

All About Boobs (and not just in October)


My mission to find and report on  fabulous  anti-aging  body products continues.. Cleverly named ones,  tend to get my attention.  When they smell and feel as delicious as Mama Mio's Boob Tube Bust & Neck Firmer, you may be temped to use it all overI know I am.  "No turtlenecks or turkey neck's"???  Girl tawk!!!   What's the back story???  Read on...

Mama Mio Skincare was founded by three friends, who were looking to address their changing skincare needs during their pregnancy.   Their first product, Tummy Rub is an award winning best selling product.  While their initial products were centered around pregnancy, others that followed were created for woman to enjoy all the time, not just in 9 month spurts.  I was surprised to learn that Mama Mio products are available in over 700 stores and 150 Spas in 8 countries.  Who knew?  I threw my zip code in the store finder, and found 3, located within 2 miles of my house, including the Spa at the Ritz Carlton...nice digs!

During the month of October, Beauty Blogger's are inundated with pitches from beauty companies who are giving back for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with a donation from product proceeds. As a breast cancer survivor, I applaud that, even though I sometimes feel pink fatigue too.   What a lovely surprise to learn that Mama Mio donates $1.00 to Look Good Feel Better from every sale of Boob Tube not just in October, but in November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September!!!  Now that's impressive!!!

Boob Tube is not inexpensive at $45 for 3.4 oz... at least a little goes a long way.  If it is in fact, keeping me from having to hide a TN in a TN,  however, it may very well be priceless.  Thanks Girls!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...