The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do You Want to Know a Secret???

What do I have in common with Catherine-Zeta Jones, Brooke Shields, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tinsley Mortimer, Amanda Peet, Meryl Streep and Isabella Rosellini?   Sadly, not much, but we are all fans of the stunning Kimara AhnertKimara, is one of N.Y.'s most prominent celebrity makeup artists.  For the past 14 years, the Kimara Ahnert makeup studio, on N.Y.'s Upper East Side, has been a "secret" address, for celebrities, models, socialites and busy executives. Well not anymore...
Now Kimara has brought her magic and exquisitely trained artists and aestheticians to Greenwich Ct. (88 Greenwich Avenue).  Her spacious, elegant studio offers a wide array of services including, facials, microdermabrasion, makeup lessons and waxing, bleaching and eyebrow services.  Wedding's and events are also a specialty.

We recently hosted a Girls Night Out at RichardsKimara and her team, deftly groomed brows, performed touchup's and offered suggestions on which of items from her beautiful collection, would make our eyes pop.  Frankly, we couldn't get over our Fabulousness!!!  I had completely forgotten, how much of a difference it makes to have a  pro do your eyebrows.  This is not a luxury girls...think of it like a teeth cleaning...utterly necessary and NO, you cannot perform it yourself at home.  It literally give your face structure.

I know my West Coast readers must be feeling a bit left out.  I know I did all summer, listening to Katy Perry's California Gurls...I hummed along, but silently fumed--what about ME???    Well, it can't always be about me,  but it sure is more fun when it is!   For East Coast Gurls, here's something special  just for you!   Simply mention my Blog DivaDebbi,  when you book your appoinment and you will receive 10% off your first service, ( Greenwich studio only.  203-861-1600). 

The Kimara Ahnet Studio is a "secret" worth sharing and you know my Darlings, I never hold out on you  Pass it on!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...