The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Small Wonders


The other half of the Beauty Blogosphere, are the P.R. execs, who keep us on top of the latest launches and sometimes introduce us to products that are a bit out of the mainstream, but nonetheless wonderful.

A few weeks ago I received an email from Sircuit Cosmeceuticals, an L.A. based, all natural, "Green" skin care line that I was not familiar with. They asked me to look at their website and see if there were any products I might want to sample. Uh... SURE!!!

The first thing I noticed was that I loved the cheeky names and copy that accompanied the products, eg. Fixzit(blemish drying serum--duh)!, Day Care (protective day moisturizer) and Sircuit Weapon (10% vitamin C therapy serum). Adorable (and yes, I am available to write copy).

So many things to ponder and OH, as the mid-winter pasties have kicked in, didn't Sircuit Soleil, their firming mineral bronzer sound. dreamy??? At their suggestion, they would send me a mini sampler of their bestselling products called the 7 Essentials Collection, a complete morning and evening program with an exfoliator to be used 2-4 times per week. Brilliant!

Sircuit Cosmeceuticals has a techy scientific history. The products work at the "molecular level" based on Chiral Technology.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... now where did that cheeky copywriter go??? I glazed past the sciencebabble and reviewed the rest of their brochure which turned out to be even more tempting than the website.

Cut to the chase...did the 7 Essentials Collection live up to its hype??? Absolutely! It smell delicious, cleans without stripping, moisturizes deeply but without heavy oils, is hypo-allergenic and good for all skin types. I can imagine these products gracing the bathroom's of Hollywood's A-List.

What was my favorite??? The 8th Essential. Sircuit very kindly included Sircuit Soleil, the firming self bronzer I was coveting. The label says, "If this doesn't "babe-ify" you I don't know what will"...best of all, it did!!! A beautiful, beachy, bronze. It smells like the islands and leaves a rich glow, unlike any other self bronzer I have tried.

In my little beauty world, it's the Eight Wonder of the World. What will be yours?

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...