The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Love a Good Cheap Mascara...Don't You???

As a TotalBeauty Blogger, each week I receive something called "Totalbeauty Bits", which I have the option of sharing with my readers. When they interest me and I think they might interest you, I am happy to share them via DivaDebbi.

TotalBeauty courts readers, by the thousands, to participate in unbiased reviews of beauty products. They then calculate an average score on a scale of 1-10, to determine a products ranking.

In this weeks Beauty Bits, they offered up the 11 highest rated drugstore mascaras for under $10. Forget the 10 bucks... Forget Starbucks!!! Some were cheaper than a cup of coffee from Dunkin' Donuts!

My long time CVS fave is Cover Girl's Lash Exact Mascara, (in the purple tube). It does tend to dry out quickly, so I am generally on a 3 week cycle. I think I will take a walk on the wild side and give one of these babies a whirl...Please let me know if you do and what your experience is.

I love a beauty bah-gin as much as the next girl.

xox,
DD

TotalBeauty.com
11 Best Drugstore Mascaras

These products feel like splurging -- minus the high price tag


Are you a mascara fanatic? We are too. However, that doesn't mean we'll drop lots of cash on high-end mascaras (well, OK, it does, but we don't JUST do that). Especially when there are these cheap-but-awesome ones out there. Check them out, and say good-bye to your $20-a-tube days.

See mascaras

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...